Christmas is less than a week away, yay! But eek – are you done with your holiday shopping yet? I’m not, even though my family and I do very low-key, small gifts. If you’re struggling to figure out what to give or if someone is having a tough time deciding what to give you, I’ve got some ideas for ya.
- Fitness Tracker – For the tech person on your list, a fitness tracker is an awesome gift to help them learn more about their body, set goals, and monitor all types of progress. Fitness trackers are also great to help people who are just starting their health and fitness journey. There are so many great options out there and this article breaks them down for you.
- Blue Apron – If you follow me on social media then you’ve seen me speak the praises of Blue Apron! Knowing how to cook is such a wonderful and essential life skill, and this service coaches you from start to finish. Blue Apron is the perfect gift for just about anyone on your list and helps incorporate a variety of whole foods into any diet to supplement a healthy lifestyle.
- Fabletics – Workout clothes! Not only do gym clothes help you feel and look good, they also facilitate the movements performed during exercise. This service sends monthly packages of clothes that are tailored to the recipient’s style and activity. And thanks to the “athleisure” trend, your gift will be useful outside of the gym, too.
- Zippered Gym Towel – Talk about convenience! This handy, dandy microfiber towel is the perfect accessory for any workout, including brisk walks and even camping. The microfiber towel absorbs sweat and the built in zipper holds your phone, wallet, keys, headphones, etc. so that you can move around the gym freely and keep those items from touching dirty surfaces. Genius!
- Fleur de Lis Fitness sessions – Shameless plug, but hey- fitness and healthy lifestyle coaching is an incredible, life-changing gift that can be given to anyone, no matter where in the country they live. Customized, live personal training and coaching sessions help you get a head start on your New Years resolutions!
Hopefully these gift ideas will help if you’re stuck in a rut but if all else fails, remember that quality time is the best gift we can give our loved ones. If you have any great gift ideas, comment below!
I wish you all the most joyful, healthy, safe, and happy holiday season.
Laissez les bons temps roulez et bonne santé,
PS Next week…talking my 5 fave ways to start the New Year off right!
If you enjoyed this post, please share it via social media or email!