Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I hope you all get the opportunity to spend time with your loved ones making memories over the long weekend. This is the time of year when we reflect on what we’re grateful for. Life is a rollercoaster of events- it’s crazy, amazing, complicated, and mine is nowhere near perfect, but it’s also a blessing in itself and it feels good to think about all the awesome things in life. Here are 5 things I’m thankful for:
- Family + Friends – I’m so lucky to have my family and friends. They are my support, comedians, sounding board, educators, confidants; basically they are everything to me. My life is completely enriched by their presence and I love them all for being who they are. Everyone plays a different role and I must say they’re doing a darn good job.
- Health – Without my health, I would be unable to live my life to its fullest. I invest a lot of time and effort into my health, and the returns are worth it tenfold. Fortunately I’ve experienced good health thus far….but no one knows what the future may hold so I’m going to continue doing my best to take care of myself without sacrificing the joys of life.
- Job – I love being in the health and fitness space because it means I get to positively impact my clients daily! It’s not easy and I have a ton to learn, but this is my dream job and it’s what I’m meant to do. There are so many exciting things happening in this field and with the growing focus on its importance, it’s an awesome time to be part of the movement.
- Fitness – Fitness can be varied to accommodate any person and all levels, gives us the opportunity to move, to push ourselves, grow, improve ourselves, makes us feel good, and has all kinds of benefits that I previously discussed here. Love it!
- Music – This might be a bit random, but I am obsessed with music and am so very grateful for it! I listen to it throughout the day and love how there is a perfect song for not just every mood but every situation as well. I have so many Shazams that I swear the app was made for me. Music is also key to fitness as well as it serves as incredible motivation.
Take a second to think about what you’re thankful for. No matter what stage of life you’re in, I guarantee you’ll find something that makes it all worthwhile. What are your favorite things in life?
Early Small Business Saturday Deal: I want to show my gratitude to you all and offer 15% off all my training packages from today through next Friday, 12/4/15. You deserve to look + feel your best! Let me be your coach by getting a head start before the New Year.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Roulez,
If you enjoyed this post, please share it via social media or email!